The pamphlet expands on the eight "tenets and teachings" of Freemasonry that were declared "incompatible with Christianity" in a report the SBC issued in 1993.
1) "Freemasonry uses offensive, non-biblical, and blasphemous terms relating to God."Masons | Masonic Critics | Southern Baptists | Freemasonry | BurningTaper.com | Anti-Masons | Burning Taper
2) "Freemasonry insists on the use of 'bloody oaths' or obligation, which are strictly forbidden by the Bible (cf. Matt 5:34-37)."
3) "Freemasonry urges that occultic and/or pagan readings be used, and that their teachings be appropriated in interpreting such concepts as the Trinity."
4) "Freemasonry includes the Bible as part of the 'furniture of the lodge,' but only as an equal with non-Christian symbols and writings."
5) "Freemasonry misuses the term 'light' to refer to moral 'reformation' as a means to salvation."
6) "Freemasonry teaches that salvation may be attained by 'good works' and not through faith in Christ alone."
7) "Freemasonry advocates in many of its writings the non-biblical teachings of universalism."
8) "In some of its lodges, Freemasonry discriminates against non-whites."