Join Together at the Robert Anton Wilson Cosmic Meme-Orial & Lasagna Levitation Celebration!
Hail Eris! All Hail Bob!
Celebrate the life, work and continued multi-dimensionality of Robert Anton Wilson by joining us in a giant, jammin' Translation Celebration and 8th Circuit Soiree!
- Reconnect with old friends. Make new, like-minded friends. Share ideas. Exchange email addresses. (It's like the Internet, only in person.)
- Be a part of Bob's Raucous Processionary Send-Off as his ashes sail out of the cove and rejoin his beloved's in the Pacific!
- Watch continuous video clips of RAW from Deepleaf Production's "Maybe Logic" documentary and from his numerous Trajectories videos.
- Expand your mind (and your tummy) with hors d'ourvres, soft drinks, and a cash bar.
- Expand your neighbors' minds by sharing remembrances and anecdotes at the open mic! (Brevity and levity are appreciated!)
- Mingle, nosh, remember, appreciate, celebrate!
- And above all, Keep the Lasagna Flying!
Where: The Cocoanut Grove, on the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk in Santa Cruz, CA
When: Sunday, February 18, 2007, 1 - 6 PM
Tickets: $23 each. [Proceeds go to Amnesty International] Limited number available! To purchase tickets, or for additional information, click here.
Robert Anton Wilson | Memorial Service | Fnord | BurningTaper.com | Burning Taper