Denver, Colorado's airport, built in 1994, has inspired the more paranoid among us to declare it "Denver's Masonic Underground Airport." I've found three shorts on YouTube.com that explore this theme.
This one is rather long, with lots of overdubbed wide-eyed paranoia bemoaning "Multi-culturalism!" and the [non]fact that the airport is shaped like a swastika [it isn't]. It does the best job of explaining what the images are in the various murals, but then overanalyzes the bejeebers out of it. The movie gets rather worked up over the whole New World Order thing, so much so that it eventually becomes funny.
This one is my favorite. No talking, just images, with a few stupid captions, but it does have some enjoyable, uncredited rock music as accompaniment.
This one also has few captions, and a more sinister, spooky, almost pompous soundtrack.
Check 'em out. The artwork at the airport is stunning, obviously full of meaning, and even a bit creepy. I like it.
These paranoid videographers may well be right. Maybe Masons really do rule the world!
PS: I'm surprised no one has pointed out the date on the Masonic captone adds up to all sorts of spooky numbers!
- March 19 = 3 + 1 + 9 = 13, the Witch's number ("Oh, my stars!" Samantha Stevens, everyone's favorite witch, would say sarcastically)
- 1994 = 1 + 9 + 9 + 4 = 23 (See Jim Carrey's current film The Number 23 for more on this mystical number)
- 19th + 1994 = 1 + 9 + 1 + 9 + 9 + 4 = 33 (The number of the degree of those "high level" Masons who really run the world)
- And of course, you can surgically remove all three of the nines from the date, turn them upside down, and scare yourself silly when you realize it's 666, the Number of the Beast.
- The remaining digits (1 + 1 + 4) add up to an additional 6.
Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!
Masons | Denver Airport | New World Order | Freemasonry | BurningTaper.com | Masonic Capstone | Conspiracy Theory | Burning Taper