I guess Pat Robertson was feeling a little left out. No one's paid attention to him since the last stupid thing he said.
Now he says that God told him terrible storms, maybe even a tsunami, may strike the U.S. in 2006.
Sorry, Pat. We've already gotten the tsunami prediction from the Comet Guy, Eric Julien.
In 1998, Robertson predicted Gay Days at Disney World would bring "terrorist bombs... earthquakes, tornadoes and possibly a meteor."
Pat Robertson — what an absolute joke. How can anyone take this boob seriously?
Does everyone have to be Chicken Little? Everywhere we turn, someone's saying God is doing bad things to humans as some sort of cosmic payback for not giving Him due notice and respect. Do we really believe in 2006 that God is a bad-tempered bully who throws tantrums when He's not placated? Have we not evolved at all? Do we have to keep recycling these Old Testament mythical ideas forever?
It's time for a New Understanding about God and Life.
To once again quote God, as recorded in A Conversation with God: The New Revelations:
There are five things you can chose now if changing your world, and the self-destructive direction in which it is moving, is what you wish to achieve.
These are the Five Steps to Peace, and if you take them, you can shift everything on your planet.
- You can choose to acknowledge that some of your old beliefs about God and about Life are no longer working.
- You can choose to acknowledge that there is something you do not understand about God and about Life, the understanding of which will change everything.
- You can choose to be willing for a new understanding of God and Life to now be brought forth, an understanding that could produce a new way of life on your planet.
- You can choose to be courageous enough to explore and examine this new understanding, and, if it aligns with your inner truth and knowing, to enlarge your belief system to include it.
- You can choose to live your lives as demonstrations of your highest and grandest beliefs, rather than as denials of them.
Christianity | Spirituality | Religion | Christian | God | Jesus | A Conversation with God: The New Revelations | | Westboro Baptist Church | Pat Robertson | Pope Benedict | A The Da Vinci Code