Two construction workers renovating a 158-year old former Masonic lodge in Westfield, Indiana, were found dead last Friday. Investigators are stumped, the Indy Star reported.
Foul play is not suspected, they weren't killed by electricity, and the fire department found no evidence of toxic gases in the building.
The two men had approached Bill Norman, the building's owner, two weeks ago, offering to do drywall work. No one else was working on the project at the time of their deaths.
Masons | Mysterious Death | Freemasonry | BurningTaper.com | Masonic Lodge | Burning Taper