The Rite of the Rose Cross of Gold, a Masonic Rite with its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, working under the United Grand Lodge of America, unveiled today its upgraded website. While much of the information presented hasn't changed, the site sports a new look and a new logo.
True Freemasonry is a continuation of the ideals and philosophy of the great minds of the Age of Enlightenment. The Brotherhood of the Rose Cross of Gold continues in their footsteps keeping alive the Masonic goal of a Universal Brotherhood of All Mankind Under the All-Seeing Eye of Deity.
Previous Masonic articles on Burning Taper:
- Behold your brothers!
- True Masonry: True Stories
- "To learn is to live, to study is to grow, and growth is the measurement of life"
- An old men's doughnut and coffee club
- Prince Hall Masonry
- Intellectual Freemasonry is not dead!
- A tour of the Masonic lodge
- "The Masons worship Satan! The Masons worship Satan!"
- O Brother Shakespeare! Where art thou?
- Masonic Catholics in a "grave state of sin"
- How many Masons does it take to change a lightbulb?
- Da Debbil's Bidness
- Freemasonry to feature prominently in The Da Vinci Code sequel The Solomon Key
- "We cannot lead men when we have not removed our own blindfolds — we can only drive them into more profound darkness!"
- The Masonic haiku writing contest
- Where are today's famous Freemasons?
- Children of the Revolution
- Masonic Truthiness
- United Grand Lodge of America announces six new lodges formed
- Masonic "recognition"
- The Masonic Manifesto: Will Freemasonry survive? Or are we fading into obscurity?
- A closer look at the new United Grand Lodge of America of Accepted Free-Masons
- United Grand Lodge of America of Accepted Free-Masons established December 27, 2005
- Masonic quotes
- An appeal for Masonic reform
- The New Enlightenment
- I read too much